Entered: 02 June 2020
* Liaising with Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met
* Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relationships
* Processing subcontractor payments
* Final Account preparation
* Cost monitoring and reporting
What you need to have
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* 5 years experience
* Experience with Irish Construction industry, ideally public works
* Strong experience in digital skills, costx, Buildsoft, BIM and 3D models
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
* Strong commercial awareness and client facing skills
* Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* Salary guide DOE
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 0877713484/01 7071012/ today - all communications are treated confidential.
JOB- 35460 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.