Entered: 20 Jan 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading engineering client to recruit an experienced M&E quantity surveyor for several roles across Mainland Europe.
- To provide support to Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying functions.
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations and provide advice and monitoring of same to construction team
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to management.
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate re-measure, site variations, day works or claims
- Operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Team
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account.
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 4+ years’ experience in Quantity Surveying roles in Construction/Engineering
- M&E exposure, data centre / pharmaceutical / cleanroom sector advantageous.
For more information on this role, please contact Ciaran Sheehan on 085 862 1731 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org