Quantity Surveyor (Junior / Intermediate)
Entered: 06 Mar 2021
Quantity Surveyor | Dublin 15, Leinster| €Neg + Package
Quantity Surveyor with 2 years’ experience to join Irelands Leading Flooring Contractor (turnover in excess of €10m) with large scale Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare & Education projects throughout Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick (and soon in the UK).
We currently have projects valued at €7m+ secured and are expanding operations to UK so there is enormous potential to become a key member to a growing business, therefore the role ideal for a QS who would like to develop a career with a company that will have work throughout any potential recession whilst also offering plenty of opportunity to progress and exposure to running your own projects.
- Estimating of budgets and pricing of Bill of Quantities
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, placement of material orders and appointment of subcontractors in line with construction program
- Cost Management of multiple projects
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
- Responsibility for Monthly Valuations & Agreeing Final Accounts
- Also offering a 'work-from-home' option, one or two days a week.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- 2+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Cubit or equivalent take off software a distinct advantage
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org