Quantity Surveyor (Junior / Intermediate)
Entered: 06 Mar 2021
Quantity Surveyor (Residential)| Dublin (North) | €Neg + Package
Quantity Surveyor with 2 years’ experience to join Dublin’s leading residential property developer on one of their larger projects in North Co Dublin.
This is a multi-phase development comprising of several different house types over several years. Ideal opportunity to be based in same location for long duration.
Ideal for a junior QS who would like to develop a career with a developer offering opportunity to progress to senior levels swiftly.
Assisting the Senior QS:
- Estimating of budgets and pricing of Bill of Quantities.
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, placement of material orders and appointment of subcontractors in line with construction program.
- Cost Management of multiple sub-contractors.
- Monitoring of project costs and challenging variations.
- Drafting on monthly valuations & final accounts
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Cubit or equivalent take off software a distinct advantage.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org