Quantity Surveyor (Junior)
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Quantity Surveyor (North Kildare)
€Neg + Package (Bonus, Pens)
ICDS are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor for a leading developer for multiple housing projects in Kildare.
They are currently undertaking a large housing project in North Kildare (150+Units) as part of a long-term development plan for the area.
Ideal candidate will have experience in the housing/apartment construction sector.
- Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Assisting the Senior QS to manage subcontract packages and overseeing payments to subcontractors, suppliers and consultants along with normal QS duties.
- Experience of RC frame / apartment and residential building / commercial projects ideal, but not essential
- Assisting the Senior QS to assist with the preparation of monthly internal valuations and monthly cost reports
- Reporting on budgets and variations.
- Maintaining subcontractor and supplier contractual details
- 1+ years' Post-Graduate experience with a PQS or Contractor.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.