Quantity Surveyor – Kerry
Entered: 03 Aug 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an exciting building contractor to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for a Kerry based role.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the
- company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Previous site experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Exposure to commercial / industrial / pharmaceutical projects.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
- Ability to work independently when required.
If you would like any further information on this role contact Ian Murphy on 085 8666878 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org