Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Our client is one of Ireland's leading and most successful Construction companies with a long history of completing projects to the highest standards.
* Liaising with Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met
* Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relationships
* Processing subcontractor payments
* Compiling variation log and signing off variations with PQS
* Final Account preparation
* Cost monitoring and reporting
What you need to have
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* 3-5 years experience
* Strong experience in digital skills, costx, Buildsoft, BIM and 3D models
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
* Strong commercial awareness and client facing skills
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* Salary guide DOE
* Company vehicle if required
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 01 7071012/0877713484/ today - all communications are treated confidential.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.