Entered: 09 July 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Kildare. Our Client, a leading construction company who specialise in Civil & Structural Steel projects across Ireland. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a project based in Kildare.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with 2-3+ years’ experience within an Engineering/ Quantity Surveying role with experience in estimating and measuring steel on site.
Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Measure the variations steel on a regular basis,
- Cost preparations, final accounts, cost analysis subcontractor management, variations, valuations interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project,
- Performing risk, value management and cost control,
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Qualification in Quantity Surveying/ Engineering,
- Minimum 2+ years on site experience is required,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
- Good financial and numeracy management skills,
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.