Quantity Surveyor (M&E) - Dublin
Entered: 20 Feb 2020
Quantity Surveyor | Dublin | Neg
ICDS Group is looking to speak with M&E Quantity Surveyors for a long term client of ours who are expanding their Modern Engineering HQ in Dublin west.
In the role you will cost management pre and post contract aspects of various public and private sectors projects through to final accounts.
Projects include; Date Centres, Retails, Commercial, Pharma, Industrial and Residential
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or related
- 3+ years professional Quantity Surveying experience
- Preferably experience as an M&E QS
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Leadership experience required for senior candidates
WHAT YOU GET:
- New modern office with the latest cutting-edge software and technology
- Progress with a rapidly growing company across Europe and Ireland
- Join a company with an enviable reputation in the market
- Long running training and development programme, to take your career to next level
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with a Word Doc CV or get in touch at - email@example.com