What is required?
At BSS we are looking for ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a proven track record in Quantity Surveying to join our clients team.
- More than 50% of the work will be Pricing & Tendering and the balance post contract
- Assisting in the compiling of bills of quantities from drawings and specifications
- Assisting in the procurement and ordering of materials
- Assisting within interim and final evaluations for subcontractor accounts
- Assist in preparation for monthly cost reports
- Assist in general administration duties as requested
- To send out sub-contractor packages for pricing and evaluation
What you need to have?
- Full Clean Driving Licence & Own Transport
- Qualifications in QS or related discipline
- Will consider 2 years up to Senior level experience in similar role
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have ability to work on own initiative
- Ambitious and be a good team player
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call on 017071012 to discuss in complete confidence.