Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) - Munster & Europe
Entered: 13 July 2020
Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) – Munster & Europe
Excellent package on offer
As a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor here, you will be a part of a company at the cutting edge of the M&E sector in Europe.
In this role, you will be working as part of the project team to commercial manage successful tenders through to final account. You’ll be responsible for compiling and submitting all change orders, holding monthly commercial meetings with the client and ensuring a successful commercial conclusion to each project.
This position is with one of Europe’s leading Mechanical & Electrical companies, the partner of choice in sectors such as pharmaceutical and data centre. This is a company that is at the forefront of the industry and they can offer you a key position on major projects. In this role, you will benefit from an innovative working environment, collaborative teams and an excellent work/life balance. Your career will be advanced by through the prestigious nature of the projects and opportunities to establish yourself as an expert in your discipline.
Your role will involve:
- Budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans
- Reporting on the commercial status of the project
- Managing subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts
- Identifying potential commercial risks and ensuring prompt reporting of same
- Costing and agreeing daily work changes
- Negotiating with clients or their representatives.
You will need:
- A 3rd level Qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years of Quantity surveying / Mechanical Engineering experience
How to apply:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 085 763 4040.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new opportunity. Contact us for more information.