Entered: 23 Jan 2021
Our client are an experienced contracting company in the Irish construction Industry. They have built a solid reputation through their quality work and repeat business. They are now looking to hire a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. An excellent package is on offer to the successful candidate.
You will be reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager and a Project Management team - the role will be a mix of Office and Site based.
- Prepare tendering documents for Bill of Quantities for stone contracting packages
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
- Maximize value recovery and implement cost control and cash management.
- Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
- Ensure professional and positive relations are maintained with contractors, work providers, clients and designers while monitoring standards and profitability.
- Carry out regular review of team workload to advise Partners/Associates of tasks completed and advising on available/required resources.
An attractive package is on offer for the right candidate.
For additional information on this particular role and a confidential discussion about similar opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Walsh on: 0044 208 861 7847 / 0044 7793 248 204 or e-mail your CV in the strictest confidence through the link provided.