Entered: 17 Jan 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client. Our client is a busy main contractor. The successful candidate must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor, ideally with a main contractor. The Quantity Surveyor will join their team based permanetly in Navan, Co. Meath.
Quantity Surveyor’s Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and collate tenders based on scope of work, plans and specifications
- Source and categorise pre-project information
- Quantify material, plant and labour requirements for relevant projects
- Prepare cost reports and detailed estimates
- Issue tender queries and prepare tender reports
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Reviewing Tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Processing Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
The successful candidate will require:
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role, ideally with a main contractor
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong written & oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
€80 - €85k plus package D.O.E
If you are a Quantity Surveyor interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.