Quantity Surveyor - New York
Entered: 02 Dec 2020
Our Client based in New York provides high quality ceramic tile, terrazzo, interior and exterior marble installation, and a variety of other professional services to a diverse and distinguished clientele.
They serve the industry of owners, developers and architects for shopping malls, hotels, office buildings, medical facilities, as well as commercial, residential and industrial projects.
Ideally you will hold an American Visa
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for project work;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Value completed work and work closely with the Accounts team to arrange payments;
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance, drive and results delivery
- Budgeting and planning skills
- Analysis and problem solving
- An aptitude for figures and the ability to manage a budget
- Articulate and ambitious
- Team player and professional
- Good negotiating skills