Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Quantity Surveyor - North Holland
|Location: North Holland
Entered: 14 Aug 2018
Azon are working with a market leading top tier main contractors in Ireland whom have operations worlwide and are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in North Holland.
This Company has a turnover in excess of €350m and this figure will grow year on year for the foreseeable future.
Currently they have an impressive project portfolio with some of the largest project in Ireland. 2018 is an exciting year for the company.
Known for retention, care and development of their staff while boasting an attractive portfolio of high profile projects there is no better place to develop your career through a rich and well supported experience.
This is a new and permanent role reporting directly into the Commercial Director and working within a wider department.
The reason for the vacancy is to create further capacity for the increase in incoming projects.
You will be given real responsibility and the tools to progress as you grow and develop with the company while being fully supported along the way.
Continuous Professional Development is encouraged and you will be fully supported in your journey towards Chartership.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
* Submitting variations and requesting change orders
* Preparation of various reports and accounts
* Co-ordination of subcontractors on site
* Attending site meeting
* Obtaining and comparing quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers
* Identify, price and agree project variations efficiently
* Checking subcontractor invoices and certifying payments to subcontractors
The ideal Candidate will:
* Qualified Quantity Surveyor with experience in a similar role
* Have a contractor's background
* Have worked previously with a leading construction company
* Have knowledge of GCCC Contracts
* Have knowledge of current procurement procedures
* Have experience in Build Soft and Microsoft office programmes
* Have excellent computer and communication skills
We want to hear from you so please contact us whether you are actively looking or passively considering a new role.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|