Quantity Surveyor - Pharma - Louth
Entered: 20 Feb 2020
Our client is a leading Tier 1 contractor with numerous diverse projects nationwide. They specialises in all aspects of build construction including commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects
Project QS reporting to a Senior QS on a large pharma project in Louth
• Managing aspects of the project commercials from start to completion.
• Interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project
• Identifying and pricing of all variations as and when they occur
• Managing and forecasting the cash flow of both projects and the business
• Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
• Keep detailed records of all correspondence to be easily retrieved when required.
• Manage procurement process to ensure timely delivery of project.
• Oversee all financial aspects of project
• Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
• Represent the company’s interest at all project meetings.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a main contractor environment
• Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
• Contractually and commercially astute. Proven track record of managing all commercial aspects of construction from inception to completion.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of the construction cycle
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV in confidence through this website or directly to email@example.com contact Kevin on 01 4586006/0872790484.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.