Quantity Surveyor - Property Developer
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a Property Developer based in Dublin. The role is a permanent basis working alongside a Senior QS on large scale developments.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- A proven track record in managing commercial contracts and projects to ensure project delivery against agreed success criteria
- Strong commercial awareness with experience in managing disputes including claims resolution
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying and/or Construction Management
- Experience in managing and developing standard construction contract forms
- Full drivers licence is required
- Experience of commercial and residential projects from inception to completion
- Obtain quotations, evaluate prices, issue contracts and continue general Subcontractor management protocols including payment schedules as required
- Preparation of monthly Valuations, including the evaluation of variations for inclusion in the progress claim
- Possess strong skills in planning; organisational and time management
- Communication skills with the ability to build sound business relationships with all stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE