Entered: 28 Nov 2020
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs
* Preparing monthly reports
* Site based and assisting with procurement duties
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
* Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 3-5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage.
* Full driving licence
What you get in return
* Salary €45-50K
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 01 707 1012 / 0877713484 / for more information.
JOB 36626 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.