Quantity Surveyor – Structural Engineering (1310)
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
Our clients, based in Dublin West, provide a range of Engineering services including General Engineering, High Volume Manufacturing, Structural Engineering and large Specialised Engineering Projects including planning, design, installation and commissioning.
They currently require an experienced QS.
- Valuation of work
- Preparing Estimates, Quotations
- General Cost Management
- Liaising with various Internal and External Stakeholders
- Cost Monitoring
- Reviewing Queries
- Pricing Materials from Drawings
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction Studies
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in cost management/estimating
- Proven ability to deliver detailed estimates, BOQ’s, tenders and contracts administration.
- Proven AutoCAD and MS Office skills
Salary €65k+ doe