Entered: 08 Aug 2020
Our client is seeking a QS for a long term project in Sweden. This will be a full time permanent role including relocation package.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
• Cost control and management of design and build project
• Preparation of Internal Costs / Value reports on a monthly basis.
• Preparation and Management of Subcontracts suppliers and material Procurement Schedules
• Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with Client
• Budget control / materials management
• Ability to negotiate with contractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
• Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
• Ability to manage subcontractors accounts/interim valuations
• Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying with 10 years’ experience working with a main contractor
• Experience in pricing projects
• Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
• Excellent client relationship skills
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE