Quantity Surveyor (Utilities/Water)-West Ireland
Entered: 23 Sept 2020
Quantity Surveyor (Utilities / Water)
•West Region, West of Ireland, Ireland
New opportunity to join a growing engineering company in the west region of Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion, our client requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The ideal candidates will work closely with their Estimation team managing contracts Nationwide to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time and within budget.
• Assisting with all Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
• Reporting to their commercial manager
• Assisting with the preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
• Assisting with interim payments and settlement of subcontractors’ final account
• Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• A degree in Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment.
• Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
• A full Irish driving licence.
Very attractive salary packages on offer along with additional company benefits.
Please send a copy of your most recent cv to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this opportunity.