Quantity Surveyor - Various Locations in Ireland
Entered: 16 Apr 2021
The Quantity Surveyor will provide support to the Team on all Quantity Surveying Functions.
Suir Engineering has over 35 years of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation (M,E&I) expertise, with a directly employed workforce of more than 1000 people and in the region of €160 million revenue annually – it has offices in Dublin, Waterford, London & Stockholm.
Suir Engineering operates in the following sectors: data centres, energy & utilities, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and renewable energy. Although its primary focus is on the Irish market, Suir Engineering is delivering successful M,E&I projects in Europe.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- A relevant degree qualification.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Electrical or Civil experience.
- General/Main Contractor experience
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Benefits of Working with Suir Engineering
- Competitive salary
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Package
- 21 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Free Parking.