Quantity Surveyor - Water/Utilities
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client are a well established building and civils contractor are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on their Cork based projects.
- Degree qualified in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- Min 2 years’ experience on civil engineering projects or estimating for civils based projects
- Experience within the water sector a bonus
- Based in cork on a full time permanent basis
- Main duties are working on current projects and estimating new works
There is an attractive salary on offer for the right candidate with clear and structured career progression. As previously mentioned experience within utilities and water would be a clear advantage.
If interested in discussing further please call Stephen Walsh on 0044208 861 7847 or 0044788 032 2118 - Alternatively you can email an up to date CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com and I will call you back to discuss.