Quantity Surveyor - Water/Utilities
Entered: 20 Sept 2020
Our client are a well established building and civils contractor are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on their Midlands and MidWest based projects, reporting to their Limerick office.
- Degree qualified in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- Min 2 years’ experience on civil engineering projects or estimating for civils based projects
- Experience within the water sector a bonus
- Based in cork on a full time permanent basis
- Main duties are working on current projects and estimating new works
There is an attractive salary on offer for the right candidate with clear and structured career progression. As previously mentioned experience within utilities and water would be a clear advantage.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE