Entered: 13 May 2021
This position will suit an individual who is self-motivated and has experience within the built environment who is looking for a permanent position with a leading contractor.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maximise revenue and reduce costs.
- Monitor and manage project finances.
- Review notices and contractual correspondence and issue timely correspondence.
- Negotiate with, and appoint subcontractors.
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
- Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
- Negotiating subcontractors and suppliers final accounts.
- Follow up claim negotiations and maximise returns.
- Identify and investigate losses.
- Report to a Commercial Director.
- 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- 5 + years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland or the UK.
(0) 1 910 4044.