Senior Cost Manager - Taiwan
Entered: 01 June 2020
Senior & Intermediate Cost Manager | Taiwan |$ Neg + Benefits
ICDS Group are continuing our successful recruitment partnership with a Tier 1 International Cost Consultancy and looking to recruit a Senior Cost Manager for their project in Taiwan which is the cost management and delivery of ‘mission critical’ datacenters worth in excess of $700m.
- Senior, not greater than 15 years Quantity Surveying experience, with time spent in a PQS practice or on the client side.
- Intermediate, 2/3 years Quantity Surveying experience, with time spent in a PQS practice or on the client side.
- Prepare cost plans/conceptual estimates at project inception stage.
- Ensure initial cost plans are sufficient to carry out the works to be undertaken.
- MRICS / MSCSI is an major advantage
- Strong leadership skills
- CostX experience is required
- PQS experience is preferable but will also look at candidates from Contractor / Developer backgrounds
- Prepare change orders for client approval.
- Prepare cost requests, such as cost analysis exercises and estimates for client options.
- Identify and propose value engineering options.
- Close out commercial issues, such as change orders and contract issues.
- The chance to work in one of the world’s most exciting continents
- Relocation costs and visa covered by client
If interested please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org