Senior/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Ref No: VAC-20663
Location: Dublin 3
Our client is an ambitious Quantity Surveying practice with a highly skilled and energetic team. They have a successful track record of providing independent cost and procurement services since 1948, with wide ranging and complex projects completed in that period.
The Client provide a proactive professional cost control service by forming early relationships with Clients and design teams to enable informed decision making throughout all stages of a project. They assert their expertise on the design process by undertaking effective value management from the earliest stage and carry that cost management through to completion.
Reporting to Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Work closely and assist the QS/Estimating teams
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation, and agreement of work sections
- Consult with other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors, explores variances, managing issues in conjunction with manager, deals with cost overseas and recovery.
- Reports on actual costs and examines estimates used by management for purpose such as planning, organising and schedule work.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project manager.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
The ideal candidates will have 2+ years' experience for the role as Junior Surveyor.
Also looking for Intermediate and Senior/Intermediate Quantity Surveyors with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
Salary and Benefits:
Highly competitive package, dependant on experience
The Client offer exceptional training, competitive packages, and excellent industry exposure to successful candidates, as well as APC guidance to non-chartered suitable candidates and other CPD opportunities
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, call us on 01-8912330/0214226688
WhatsApp us on 0873277000 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie