Senior Procurement Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 26 Oct 2020
Your duties will include:
- The primary objective of this role is to be the main coordinator within the Surveying Department on all matters relating to subcontract procurement and to assist with subcontract procurement at pre contract or post contract stage as required.
- Work in conjunction with the Associate Director-Surveying
- Ensure that all packages have been reviewed in detail to ensure that the main contract requirements are fully captured in the subcontract award packages
- Assist the Surveying Department in procuring key subcontract packages post award of the main contract
- Research the subcontractor market, both domestically and abroad, to find suitable subcontractors
- Assess and review all new subcontractors to establish their suitability
- Ensure that the procurement systems within the Surveying Department are being followed.
- Review existing procurement practices and look to develop and improve them as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years as a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on large commercial projects
- Main contracting experience advantageous
- Strong understanding of the procurement process
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent