Senior QS/Managing QS (M&E)
€Neg + Package
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in M&E contracting, or main contracting.
- Managing a team of surveyors to provide commercial services to the company to industry practice.
- Development of commercial reporting, administration, communication and ERP processes to industry best practices and the business needs currently and in the future.
- Establish good relationships with PQS’s in order to agree accounts.
- Deal with suppliers and subcontractors during the procurement process, where necessary, in order to get the best value
- Development in conjunction with the commercial director best in class contract documentation for use with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Constantly developing the QS side of the business to make the most efficient company in the sector.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure cash collections and outgoing [payments are in line with requirements and assist with the preparation of overall project cash management strategy.
- Oversee the inputting of budgets and running of projects through the Costing System. Liaise monthly with Contracts Managers regarding meeting budgets on projects.
- Placement of sub-contract orders in conjunction with relevant Manager/Buying Department.
- Measurement of work to maximise the value of applications to our clients.
- Administer applications for payment and payment of sub contractors to ensure positive cash flow where possible and fair valuations.
- Evaluate the terms and conditions of sub-contractors with particular emphasis on Risk, Program, Terms & Conditions, Design Responsibility etc.
- Prepare tender risk Analysis based on standard format, Contract documentation including bill of quantities.
- Run accurate Commercial Cost Control Reports on projects ensuring reports clearly identify committed most, forecasts costs for materials, sub-contract and labour in addition to preliminaries etc,
- Preparation and monitoring of project cash flows feeding up to a master company cash flow.
- Set up and maintain variation logs with feed into costs as outlined above for all client variations and sub-contractors variations, including the management and agreement of such variations.
- Review site programmes in respect to delays, disruption, damage and sub -contract program.
- Administer applications for payment and payment of sub-contractors to ensure positive cash flow where possible and fair valuations.
- Ensure that the client relationships are enhance to maximise on current and future opportunities.
- respond to client letters in a fitting and contractual manner to ensure that the companies position is protected at all times.
- Identify, analyse and develop Reponses to commercial risks in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
- To prepare and present monthly company reports at each project and/or business review, inline with company formats and standards.
- Provide advise on contractual claims – analysing outcomes and forecast and report as required.
- Use the company’s financial systems to the benefit of the business to ensure accurate cost reporting.
- Assist the Commercial Director in the preparation of monthly commercial reports.
- Assist the Estimation department when required
Attractive packages on offer.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.