Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager – Cork
Entered: 03 Aug 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a well-regarded building contractor to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager for a role based in Cork.
This role is ideally suited to a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is seeking to take the next step to grow their career.
The successful candidate will be based predominantly in our client’s office in Cork, with period site visits to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Measurement from drawings of the Mechanical components
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Project cost and programme forecasts
- Quantity Surveying degree with a minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience
- Strong experience in managing and assisting teams on Quantity Surveyors on multiple projects concurrently.
- Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing build projects is highly desirable.
For more information on this role, please contact Annmarie Heffernan on 085 807 8352 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org