Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 16 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a subcontractor construction company. The successful candidate must have a quantity surveying degree and a minimum of 7+ years’ experience as a quantity surveyor, ideally with a main contractor. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be primarily based in Cavan but you will be required to travel between sites in Dublin & Midlands.
Senior Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Responsible for delivering the project to cost, time & quality
- Ability to leading the full build process from estimation, procurement, pre-construction, changing orders, build, Value engineering & final accounts.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Providing visible leadership and leading by example to operation team and supply chain, valuing and developing our people, both staff and operatives
- Interface & work with the other Senior Management Team
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 7+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- Experience working with a main contractor is desired
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.