Senior Quantity Surveyor Data center West Dublin
Entered: 28 Nov 2021
Covid 19 will not last forever - stay safe!!!!!
Our client is a leading Tier 1 contractor with numerous diverse projects nationwide. They specialises in all aspects of build construction including commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects
Senior QS reporting to Managing Quantity Surveyor on a large datacentre project in Blanchardstown.
• Manage the project commercials from start to completion.
• Interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project
• Identifying and pricing of all variations as and when they occur
• Managing and forecasting the cash flow of both projects and the business
• Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
• Keep detailed records of all correspondence to be easily retrieved when required.
• Manage procurement process to ensure timely delivery of project.
• Oversee all financial aspects of project
• Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
• Represent the company’s interest at all project meetings.
• Capable of managing a number of junior Quantity Surveyors
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role in a main contractor environment
• Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
• Contractually and commercially astute. Proven track record of managing all commercial aspects of construction from inception to completion.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of the construction cycle
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV in confidence through this website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Kevin on 01 4586006/0872790484.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.