Senior Quantity Surveyor (developer)
Entered: 08 May 2021
Senior Quantity Surveyor (residential)
North County Dublin, Ireland
Circa €80k + package (bonus, pension, car allowance, healthcare etc)
Our client is a highly renowned diverse firm comprising mainly of a property development services group, which has been in operation for over 35yrs. The firm is specifically focused on strategic direction, house building, project management and operational services for the property development businesses. It is involved in some of the larger office and residential projects in Dublin currently, and would have in the region of 10 live sites at any one time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work within their team, taking responsibility for a large housing site in North County Dublin. The ideal candidate will have broad construction and property skills, be a self-starter, show enthusiasm and motivation with excellent communication and administration skills.
Management and appointment of subcontractors.
Performing site inspections.
- Financial management of project
- Measurement of building elements & preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender reporting and recommendations.
- Mentoring the other Surveyors in the team
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and agreeing and arranging payments
- Undertaking monthly and final valuations for works complete
- Recording, reporting and management of projects risks, variations and cost overruns.
Liaising and negotiating with various Councils in relation to development sites, estate bonds and taking in charge works.
Manage correspondence, contractual and otherwise.
Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years residential construction experience.
Professional approach to clients / stakeholders.
Experience of managing building contracts.
Sound knowledge of latest building regulations.
This position offers candidates an excellent opportunity to develop a broad, progressive skill set within an interesting and diverse environment.
If interested in the role, please send your cv as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org