Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 01 June 2020
Your duties will include:
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Liaise and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company
- Representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or any relevant subject
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with proven track record
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A clear understanding of building regulations and legal guidelines
- In return you will be offered a leading salary and benefits package.
If you wish to apply please click on the link below. Alternatively you can call Bobby O' Sullivan on 087 916 0169.