Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 26 Oct 2020
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* Controlling tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Management
* Preparing monthly reports
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
* Ensure accurate + timely contract administration / managing + minimising risk from contracts.
* Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 5-10 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, with Irish Tier One Contractors/Main Contractor
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* Salary €70K+
For more information call Ciaran on 0877713484 or send a copy of your CV
JOB ID - 36517 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.