Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 25 Nov 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor for one of Ireland’s leading electrical engineering companies based in Dublin.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms. Retentions apply as per agreements.
- Administering the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements. Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements. Monthly applications to be all inclusive of accurate re-measures, site changes, day works and any applicable contract claims. Identify escalations, material or labour, as appropriate.
- Identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management. Follow direction of Senior Management in undertaking work duties.
- Costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor re-measurement of contract works, site day works and site change orders.
- Minimum 4+ years of Quantity surveying experience essential on Electrical Projects
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Experience working on electrical value projects in-excess of €4million within the data centre, pharmaceutical, industrial or commercial sectors.
For further information on this role, please contact Annmarie Heffernan on 085 807 8352 or email your CV to email@example.com