Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client.
The successful candidate successful candidate must have a degree in quantity surveying, minimum of 5 years’ experience as a quantity surveyor, ideally with a main contractor & experience in project coordination. This role will be based in Dublin.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for delivering the project to cost, time & quality
- Ability to leading the full build process from estimation, procurement, pre-construction, changing orders, build, Value engineering & final accounts.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Providing visible leadership and leading by example to operation team and supply chain, valuing and developing our people, both staff and operatives
- Interface & work with the other Senior Management Team
Senior Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- 5+ years’ experience as a quantity surveyor with a main contractor
- Experience working with relevant QS measurement & pricing software
- Experience in project coordination
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail as well as strong analytical skills
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering a career move please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.