Senior Quantity Surveyor - Dublin
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a leading Quantity Surveying practice specialising in Cost Management and delivery of Construction Projects. They deliver projects in the following sectors: commercial office developments, office fit-outs, residential developments, retail projects, project monitoring, healthcare facilities, government, and municipal projects.
About the role:
Due to an increased workload, our client are now seeking ambitious Quantity Surveyors with a minimum of 8 years plus experience, to join the team.
Suitable candidates will be client-focused with strong relationship management skills and ensure compliance with contractual requirements. The successful candidate will be carrying out professional cost management services or other consulting services for ongoing and future construction projects.
Excellent communication and PC skills are required, CostX or Cubit experience is preferred but not essential.
Skills required / About the role:
- 8 years + surveying experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Client focus and strong client relationship management skills
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Proven track record of carrying out professional cost management services.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent communication and PC skills
- Registered or eligible to be registered with the SCSI
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career prospects and professional development
- Opportunity to work on some leading projects in Ireland
- Attractive salary package for the successful candidate
How to apply:
Apply confidentially now with your CV
Call 085 875 1842
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.