Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Fit Out
|Location: Dublin City Centre
Entered: 14 Aug 2018
|Salary: Eur70000.00 - Eur95000.00 per annum
Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for a leading Fitout and Commercial Contractor in Dublin City. As part of our overall team, you will be responsible for the overall financial management of our high profile projects.
Duties + Responsibilities
* Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects.
* Responsible for the financial management of overall project from pre-construction to completion.
* Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
* During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
* During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation
* Complete the project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
* Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
* Close liaison with Surveying Manager or PCM.
* Knowledge + understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
* Preparation of contract budget including PEP.
* Maximise Value Recovery and cash.
* Administer Contract Records.
* Manage the Procurement function.
* Produce JCR's and JCS's monthly.
* Production of Loss and Expense claims with Regional / Commercial Director.
* Production and agreement of Final Accounts
* Form Relationship with PQS/Client/consultants/Supply Chain
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Update cash reporting / manage cash collection.
* Use of CVDO procedure.
* Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
* Attend contract handover meeting.
* Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor's orders are agreed.
* Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines
Salary: €70,000 - 95,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation. Pension, Healthcare, Bonus and more.
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|