Senior Quantity Surveyor - Hotel
Entered: 15 Oct 2018
Our client is seeking a focused and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for a new 180 bedroom Hotel in West London.
The candidate will be a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5-10 years experience. The candidate will have strong commercial management experience and must have Building experience with a main contractor.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyror will include but not limited to: -
- Cost control and management of design on D&B project
- Preparation of Internal Costs / Value reports on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and Management of Subcontractors, suppliers and material Procurement Schedules
- Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with Client
- Budget control / materials management
- Ability to negotiate with contractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
- Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying working with a main contractor
- Experience in pricing projects
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
- Excellent client relationship skills
Desirable Skills/Attributes of the Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Excel or other QS software with a keen interest to develop their skills further.
- Good communicator and excellent analytical capabilities
- Willingness to show initiative and drive in addition to being a team player
- Well-presented and professional with a flexible approach to work
Salary of up to £80k - £85k + benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE