Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 26 May 2020
Our client, is a leading construction company who are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a based in Longford.
Senior Quantity Surveyor duties include:
- Procurement of subcontractor’s, managing their package and agreement of the subcontractor’s final account.
- Compile allocation sheets for labour and plant times on site work faces.
- Hiring and Off-Hiring of plant.
- Reviewing the construction drawings for changes from the tendered versions.
- Compile and agree variations with the Client.
- Compile interim payment applications and submit to the Client.
- Follow up on monies due from Clients.
- Compile, submit and agree final accounts with the Client.
- Take-Off structural steel, decking and cladding from drawings
Senior Quantity Surveyor requirements are:
- Qualification in Quantity surveying, engineering or construction management.
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Quantity surveying with a main contractor
- Experience working on projects which contain structural steelwork or similar work
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor interested in this role please contact Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com