Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Degree Qualified with the relevant Qualifications.
- Have strong communication and IT skills.
- Be highly organised, work well on their own initiative.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the smooth operation of the QS department.
- Managing contracts along with the contracts manager.
- Procurement of sub-contract packages & materials.
- Monthly CVR and accruals reporting.
- Responsible for managing the overall costs on projects.
- Detailed analysis and approval of outgoing subcontract payments.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate and in addition guidance to SCSI RICS Chartership.
The role is immediate, If you are interested and satisfy the above criteria please submit an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org