Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Commercial Director and project teams and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of contracts to maximise commercial success and profitability. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client's representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Experience in Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying role
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline; preferably Quantity Surveying
- Must hold a full drivers licence
- An amazing opportunity to work with a great team on exciting public realm, utility, and civil engineering projects nationwide.
- Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results and also to further develop your career.
- You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with support & development throughout projects.
- A fast paced, process driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Further education.
- Company vehicles (depending on the role).
- Opportunities to travel
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Flexible working environments.