Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 17 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Setting out Engineer on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
The successful Setting out Engineer will join their team based in Cork.
Setting out Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site,
- Overseeing all engineering aspects,
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate,
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients,
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions,
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are maintained
The Setting out Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying is required,
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites,
- Experience working on commercial projects desired,
- Experienced in the use of instruments (i.e. Total Station, GPS )
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 2608337.