Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting a Setting out Engineer for our client based in Co. Cork. The company are renowned for their high quality work in Cork and are in need of a Setting out Engineer to join their team on the final phases of a Residential project in Glanmire, Co. Cork
This is a contract position lasting up to 2 months, with the chance of a permanent position on future projects.
Setting out Engineer’s Duties are:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying across the final stages of the project,
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate,
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients,
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
The Setting out Engineer requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying is required,
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites,
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of setting out and gathering information.
If you are a Setting out Engineer interested in a contract role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.