Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 31 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for Setting out Engineer for our Client, a Tier 1 main contractor who have various ongoing projects across Ireland.
The Setting out Engineer will join their team on a large commercial project based in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have an Engineering degree & a Minimum of 4 years setting out experience ideally working on commercial projects.
Setting out Engineer’s responsibilities are:
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Overseeing all engineering aspects
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers
- Degree in Engineering
- 4+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites
- Commercial project experience
- Beneficial worked with Leica equipment
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of Setting out and gathering information.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.