Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 14 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Setting out Engineer on behalf of our client. Our client is an established building contractor who specialise in building, commercial & mixed development projects across Ireland. The successful Setting out Engineer will join their team on a large commercial project based in Dublin.
Setting out Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site,
- Overseeing all engineering aspects,
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate,
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients,
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions,
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers,
The Setting out Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying is required,
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites,
- Experience working on commercial projects desired,
- Experience working on RC Frame work
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of setting out and gathering information,
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.