Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 31 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Setting out Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading construction company who specialise in fit out & refurbishments projects. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience setting out on construction sites. You will join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Setting out Engineer’s Duties are:
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Overseeing all engineering aspects
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers
Setting out Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying is required
- 3+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of setting out and gathering information.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.