Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Setting out Engineer to join our client based in Dublin. The successful Setting out Engineer will be joining their team on a large commercial project based out in North Dublin.
Setting out Engineer’s Duties are:
- Supervise the setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Overseeing all engineering aspects
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers
The Setting out Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying is required
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical projects is desired
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of setting out and gathering information.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
If you are a Setting out Engineer interested in a contract role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.