Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client, a well-established civil’s construction company is currently recruiting for Setting out Engineer to join their team on a civil’s project based in West Dublin.
Setting out Engineer’s Duties are:
- Supervise the setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Overseeing all engineering aspects
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers
The Setting out Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying.
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of setting out and gathering information.
- Road, drainage, groundworks, and utilities experience required.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
If you are a setting out engineer looking for a new position please contact Clodagh on 01 429 6792 or alternatively send you CV to email@example.com.